Are you looking for Non-Alcoholic Drinks for a Baby Shower?
Baby showers are lovely occasions that warrant the accompaniment of delightful refreshments.
Pregnant individuals should steer clear of anything alcoholic, but luckily for you Zero.Zilch.Zip. has fantastic alcohol-free alternatives to your favourite drinks making sure that no one has to miss out on tasty beverages on their special day.
1. Non-Alcoholic Blue Punch For Baby Shower
Nothing like a bit of blue for a boy’s baby shower (or a girl’s, it’s tasty either way!).
- Grab a bowl and mix 6 cups of lemonade, plenty of blue curacao syrup, a drop of POLKA Non-Alcoholic Botanical Spirit and a hint of vanilla extract.
- Mix well and serve in a glass with some ice.
2. Non-Alcoholic Pink Punch For Baby Shower
No baby shower is complete without a dash of pink.
- Grab a bowl and mix 4 cups of cranberry juice, 2 cups of pineapple juice, a drop of grenadine syrup and lemon juice to taste, a splash of ginger ale or lemonade for some fizz and a load of ice.
- If it isn’t quite pink enough, add some more grenadine and some raspberries. Give it a nice stir and serve it up in some nice glasses.
Feel free to change the ingredient amounts based on your guest count and taste. This punch is tasty, looks great, and is ideal for your baby shower.
3. Non-Alcoholic Mimosa For Baby Shower (Mum-osa?)
Mimosas are a staple of English celebrations. Just because you’re expecting doesn’t mean you have to miss out. Here’s the ‘Mum-osa’, a mimosa made specifically for those who are alcohol-free at a baby shower.
- Grab yourself a champagne glass, mix some Belle & Co Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine 0.0% with some orange juice and voila, your mimosa alternative is ready to go.
4. Non-Alcoholic Cocktail For Baby Shower
Here's a delightful and refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail perfect for a baby shower.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add one cup Plus Minus Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Blanc de Blancs White Wine NV 0.0%, ½ cup peach nectar, ¼ cup lemon juice, ½ soda water and a dash of elderflower or vanilla syrup to taste.
- Give it a good shake and pour it into some nice cocktail glasses. Garnish with a mint sprig and away you go.
This mocktail combines the sweetness of peach nectar with the tartness of lemon juice and the delicate floral notes of elderflower syrup. The addition of sparkling water adds a gentle fizz, making it a lovely and appealing drink for a baby shower celebration.
5. Non-Alcoholic Champagne for Baby Shower
We’re alcohol-free experts here at Zero.Zilch.Zip. You may have noticed some of our sparkling wine options have been used in the recipes above, all of which are perfect alternatives to champagne for a baby shower.
Alongside these, some of our favourites include
- Plus Minus Non-Alcoholic Premium Blanc de Noirs Sparkling Rosé Wine 2021 0.0%
- Kylie 0% Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine.
Both of these have 0% alcohol content meaning they’re fine to be sipped by a pregnant person, however, if you’re unsure, consult your doctor.
Drink Presentation clips
Baby showers are meant to be pretty, just like the drinks that are consumed at one. Here are some top tips to make sure your drinks match the aesthetic you’re going for.
Choose the right glasses for your drinks and make sure they complement the beverage. You’re not going to drink champagne out of a whisky glass, are you?!
Ensure the colours of the drinks are clear and not murky. This can be done by adding the ingredients slowly so you don’t overdo it and overpower the colour of a drink with a certain ingredient.
Add some nice garnishes on top of the drinks as well as on the rims of the glasses. This can be fruit slices, little decorations such as umbrellas or sugar/salt on the rim. All of these add to the attractiveness of the drink and can make it a little more special.
Extra decorations such as dry ice or edible flowers can also make a drink that little more special. Just make sure the flower colour complements the drink colour and style!